viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Fallen & Depraved Hunt 1



Izquierda:
Shirt: Domsday #35( indicaciones:Call me… Nelly)
Pantalon: NV Madworld #53 (This wall seems a bit different than the others, I hope the whole place doesn’t come down around me…
Tatuaje: Para Designs #14 (Click the poster just outside the shop near the middle stairs.)
Pelo: Red Queen (free)

Centro:
Shirt: Pounce #47 (“Another bright idea…”)
Anillo: Kennedy's #41 (Gatcha!)
Pantalon: NV Madworld #53 (This wall seems a bit different than the others, I hope the whole place doesn’t come down around me…

Derecha:
Shirt: Insanya #20 (Get some new Ink!)
Lengua: ODB #9 (Gacha!)



Izquierda:
Shirt:OwlToast #54 (Dont you hate it when things fall between the cracks?)

Centro:
Shirt: Acid&Mala (Unisex)#4(Funny face… as funny as play gatcha machines!)
Tatuaje: Endless Pain #18 (All about the Pumpkin)

Derecha:
Shirt: OwlToast #54 (Dont you hate it when things fall between the cracks?)